C&K Balonne Kindergarten Association in SOUTH WEST QLD, is currently seeking an experienced Clerical Assistant to join the Centre on a Part time basis. The Administration Clerical Assistant is responsible for assisting the Kindergarten with matters of an administrative, organisational and financial nature, such as creating and maintaining child enrolment records and waitlist information, collecting data for QLD Kindergarten Funding Scheme (QKFS) validation and application of Health Care Card subsidies, processing financial transactions, payroll responsibilities, retaining accurate attendance records for children and generate child data reports, file maintenance and archiving, as well as other duties.
This role is Permanent Part Time, working 18 hours a week over a three day period, either on a Tues, Wed, Thurs or Fri (days can be negotiated).
Ideal applicants will have:
• Demonstrated ability to manage cash handling procedures such as billing, receipting, banking, payroll responsibilities and reporting is preferred
• Qualification in business administration or related course is preferred but not essential.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Proven well developed written, verbal, interpersonal communication and presentation skills coupled with a strong customer service focus
• Demonstrated high level of organisational and time management skills
• Ability to maintain a very high level of confidentiality and integrity
• Able to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
• Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness with attention to detail in all work undertaken
Application Process: Applications along with Resume/Cover Letter/Response to Selection Criteria should be submitted to email@example.com before the closing date of Tuesday 30th November 2021.
Please contact the Balonne Kindergarten to obtain a copy of the Position Description and Selection Criteria (07) 46 253 923.